- Analysis of complementary and competitive uses, as well as market demographics. Through our extensive market research and strong relationships with retailers and landlords in various markets, we analyze each potential market and position within the market to determine the strongest opportunity for our Tenants.
- We manage all incoming requests for retail site consideration and collect and hold information for your review. Information on future markets and sites is provided for our tenant's consideration, as applicable.
- Coordination of portfolio reviews in order to determine opportunities for expansion, renewal, downsize. Communication with landlord contacts at the targeted sites in order to determine availability. Location and layout of the premises will be taken into consideration, average rents for proposed location, and any additional expense when determining suitability.
- Facilitation of the site selection process; lease plan procurement on targeted centers as needed, along with site and market tour planning to evaluate potential locations.
- Tenant construction communication as needed to determine “Condition of Premises” and expense for store design, build out and appropriate Tenant Allowance as it may relate to the transaction.
- FRG manages the proposal process including the collection and evaluation of proposals from landlords. We generate and send counter proposals while working in conjunction with our Tenant's finance department to develop a proforma and negotiate business/economic terms and conditions to meet the proforma.
- We specialize in all types of negotiation including new retail leases, expansions or downsizes, renewals or relocations and store closures.
- Our team reviews lease documents and provides comments on business related Terms and Conditions where applicable, communicating with our Tenant’s attorney on lease comments. We keep lease negotiations moving in a timely manner through constant communication with all appropriate participants throughout lease execution.
- FRG prepares Real Estate Committee packages and attends meetings in order to present deals for committee review and approval.